2/14/2011

Deftones was in Manila

Okay, first of all, I wasn't in the Deftones concert in Manila the other night. I can't believe how envious I got and how envious I still am. I knew I was going to envy everyone who had the chance to watch THE Deftones LIVE, but I never guessed it would be this much Envy.

Anyway, watching the videos in youtube, I thought the Pinoy crowd was lousy. It pissed me off that they were hardly moving and were barely making noise, like they're watching Sarah Geronimo in concert. Chino accordingly even asked the crowd why everyone's so quiet. WTF


The reasons are for one, everyone's busy smiling about and taking pictures and being giddy and starstruck-ed about it. For the Lamb Of GOD, I understand all the shock and awe. But just a little bit of courtesy, the least people could have done was to learn moshpit and shoving and jumping altogether on the spot, even if the most you've done was to raise your arms and shout woohoo at a Gary V concert.


Or sacrifice a lamb (ir a goat) in front of the stage like I would do.


By the way, here's Chino and Vera dancing to the tune of Firework by Katy Pery? Caught on cam by  Paolo Velenciano during an after party.


It must have been a freaking weird night for The Deftones in Manila. Good Job! Chino and Sergio in Manila, Dancing


2 comments:

fetus said...

i'm envious too. kung naa palang ta didto tol, kita na unta to nag moshpit

rudyman said...

lagi tol, as a sign of courtesy lng unta ba. people should give back the same amount of energy as that of Chino when delivering those 25 full songs. yun ang performance pre.