6/01/2010

Crunch Time

This is the first time I'm goihg through hell contemplating on a big decision. Where do we live?

Simple question. I've never had a hard time deciding on the things i'm about to do, big or small, relevant or not, no regrets.

This time, thingking of it makes me dizzy.

I've made all types of decisions by myself since I was a child, I've always been strong headed. I made sure it was my decision and it was what I wanted, and then I run and go for it. Was so self-serving I never once hesitated on what I wanted and went for it, that it made that one of my faulty traits.

This time, i'm still torn between the intitial 'here' , where we met, where we fought, lived, work, work, where you got pregnant- and basically where we talked about our future. It was here, and originally , that plan was 'here'

or the 'there', I've no idea of, don't know anybody, don;t know the dialect, smaller city, i guess makes it more comfortable im not sure, but it is also there ' where you're family is and where the cheaper house is, where the cheaper living is.

No comments: