5/13/2010

Little prince

I can't say enough. WIth too much going on right now, with the job, the country, the tv, the people around, there's no taking my eyes off of him , little prince. Can't wait for jhim to grow up. Darn, 3 months is a very long time, though I feel I can sit here look at his face asleep for that amount of time without budging. Time is not of the essence right now, I think i can keep up with you, now matter the demands.

Can't wait for you to grow up at all. I stir you up a bit hoping a little that YOu may awake, 30 minutes before your scheduled milk drinking session. Bring it on my prince, I have the energy of a kid to cope up with the playing, I will not rest.

You and mommy are both healthy, that I thank GOd. Blessed and true, it is true what they say,what a child can bring, I nefver expected everything will be true, but they are as of the moment.

I'm so proud of your mom too for going through the delivery.

I never expected to take the role of the anxious dad, but hell I was.

If only i can take and bear the pain instead of your mommy, I would. But i guess there's some other challenges in stored for dad ei?

I've been looking at you even more than i've looked at your mother, or at any girl before for that matter. You must be special. You are, you should be.

The first time I stood in front of the nursery, I took my stand , stood there and watched your face with renewed enthusiasm and fresh childlike inspections- for so long I didn't know how long I stared. Too many things to write down, too many things I want to remembr, but i guess i'd just have to enjoy and cherish each second then.



Here's to one more reason for me to blog!

I guess if there's a reason why blogging was created, it should be to either post your pet cat's photos or of course your beloved ones.

7 comments:

fetus said...

taena, parang gusto kong magka anak na rin ah. nacapture mo yata ang feelings sa isang bagong tatay...

atticus said...

OMG! tatay ka na! hahaha! oist, kahit sa papel lang, kasama ako sa ninang niya, okay?

rudyman said...

tol, taena nga tlga. pero di pa jan kasali yung kulang sa tulog, presyo ng gatas, diapers, at kung pano mo ma resolve ang pag iyak ng bata.. lols

rudyman said...

atecus, o nga tatay na. hehehe oo, sige sa binyag puede ninang, basta regalo ha? ehehe

gayleopsima said...

awwwhhh.. cute!!! unsay name ni little prince? hehe.

rudyman said...

little prince jud iya name gayle! hehe bitaw, ahm, di ko pa alam e, hintayin ko pa pag marunong na siya mag salita, tatanong ko anong gusto niya. haha

imhome said...

the little prince is growing up so fast .. he'll be no longer a baby soon