7/14/2010

Self-serving Psychiatrists in us

It feels like it's just been recently that i came to an unsual realization on image, friendship and perception. Everything should be biased. Unusual for me, growing up not ever trying to act like , or know like, or even pretend. IT's a fucked up scene everytime it happens. I go inside out and end up more confused and dumbfounded that when I started.

Unsolicited Advices, are worse, you dictate it with the wrong intentions. It is self serving nonetheless and it;s just plain annoying. I don't care if we are "friends" and it may be an attempt to acknowledge that fact, but in reality, well, i just wanted to sit around and talk of other f8)(* nonsense with real friends and not to fucking analyze each and every word that comes out of anyones' mouth and start judging people and talk about people's private lives like in the tv? I may act stubborn and talk non sense, or I may axtually be, i may walk and my disposition may not please you, but fuck that's only because i didn't need to because well, what are friends for.


Fuck pretentions and society dictating how well one is , yes i blame my parents for teaching me that to ask "how do i do" than " is more important than "how much do i own." Yes , it's biased, everyone has his own parents, and his own childhood and environment, so unless asked , please don't throw your feet on other people's shoes and even think that you know how the other person is feeling and what's going on in his mind and what he should or not do, and why and what nots. It is stupid. Each brain is wired differently, don't judge the person by what he posts in facebook, by the way he talks, or what he says, and how immature it may sound or childish or fucking insane, because you will never ever know exactly how it is to sit inside the brain unless it's yours and your family and your whatever.

That is why i stopped giving advise to people , even if they ask me. BEcause i know it really won't matter . i make it a point to make an attempt to understand, and then say "hayaan mo na siya." Because really, what can you do?v

Tang inang pretentions and compl;ex trying self serving mind readers, wasting their time on someone elses life, to find determination and definition of his? I always thought defined myself wiht what I do, and how well i do it, since i was a child. My "Self" is not a collective ability of hits and misses on how well i see the world and how well i can tell right from wrong for others actions. HOw fucking sick is that? How do they do it , i couldn't even have enough thinking time for my own life and my own wife and my son, and me, why am i going to think of others? especially to unknowingly judge others? Mind your own life, it's not you that consitutes the world, it's a "we" world. IT's not the actions or the words or the act or the disposition that defines the person, it's something more than what those freaking eyes can see. Yes this is biased, people should stop stopping themselves to please everyone. You dont know everything , you see someone hinting that his sad and depressed and crying and say his depressed. DepressED? have you actually ever seen a person that is truly depressed?

1 comment:

fetus said...

advice ko sa yo tol, kung ako ang sa you, makikinig ako. ahahahahaha